I missed a few WOD posts so here we go.
060309: Resolution 2 Adv. ( I was really tired from the previous day so I didn't have enough gas to get through all 5 rounds in 30min, so I had to stop at 3. ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. You won't make any gains, especially in strength, if you push yourself past your limit.)
A) KB C&P Ladders w/ 27kg: 3(1,2,3,4,5)
B) Pull Ups: 5,4,3
C) Dead Lift:
- 255 x 5
- 260 x 4
- 265 x 3
060409: TGU Practice: 5 min round of 32kg alt. TGUs
- This was an A.R. day. I didn't want to push the the envelope today. I am feeling the need to unload after training pretty heavy for the past 6 weeks. I think I got three on each side.
- I took a 25 min rest and put Lisa through a workout, then I wanted to see how long it wold take me to complete 100 snatches w/ the 24kg. I did 20 on each side and I could tell that it wasn't going to happen.
- I'll perform better when I am fresh.
060509: Fighter Pull Up Plan By Pavel
- I need to increase my pull up strength. Is there any way better to do it besides the Pavel way? I don't think so.
- This is going to be a 30 day program w/ the goal of increasing my #'s. My rep max doing the strict pull up, as Pavel describes in the article, was 6.
- So I started on Day 7 with:
- I took enough rest to complete each rep w/ perfect form. I didn't want to wear myself out.
Today, I will be on a 24hr fast, and I am going to write up a Dbl KB Complex to do later in the day. More on that soon....